Who Bears the Full Costs of Children?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Browning & Jens Bonke, 2006. "Allocation within the household: direct survey evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 286, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2012. "The Passive Drinking Effect: A Collective Demand Application," Working Papers 05/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2012. "The Sharing Rule: Where Is It?," Working Papers 16/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscost of children; collective demand system; intra-household allocation; household production; full income; sharing rule;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:01/2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .