Integrated Assessment of Natural Hazards and Climate Change Adaptation: I. The KULTURisk Methodological Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Okuyama, Yasuhide & Sahin, Sebnem, 2009. "Impact estimation of disasters : a global aggregate for 1960 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4963, The World Bank.
- Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P., 2008. "Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-90, May.
- Susan L. Cutter & Bryan J. Boruff & W. Lynn Shirley, 2003. "Social Vulnerability to Environmental Hazards," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 242-261.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahid Mojtahed & Carlo Giupponi & Claudio Biscaro & Animesh K. Gain & Stefano Balbi, 2013. "Integrated Assessment of Natural Hazards and Climate-Change Adaptation: II. The SERRA Methodology," Working Papers 2013:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Animesh Gain & Vahid Mojtahed & Claudio Biscaro & Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2015. "An integrated approach of flood risk assessment in the eastern part of Dhaka City," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(3), pages 1499-1530, December.
- Balbi Stefano & Giupponi Carlo & Mojtahed Vahid & Olschewski Roland, 2015. "The Total Cost of Water-Related Disasters," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 66(2), pages 225-252, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural disasters; Integrated Risk Assessment; Climate change adaptation;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2013:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .