Status Equilibrium for Local Public Good Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H., 2001. "Tiebout Economies with Differential Genetic Types and Endogenously Chosen Crowding Characteristics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 261-294, June.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1991. "A note on cost-share equilibrium and owner-consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 204-214, June.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The Ratio Equilibria and the Core of the Voting Game G(N, W) in a Public Goods Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1589-1594, October.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Myrna H. Wooders & S. Tijs, 2002.
"Axiomatization of ratio equilibria in public good economies,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 627-636.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Wooders, M.H., 2001. "Axiomatization of Ratio Equilibria in Public Good Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 585, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Wooders, M.H., 2002. "Axiomatizations of ratio equilibria in public good economies," Other publications TiSEM 2dd640c5-a714-4c22-b7dd-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hervé Moulin, 2000. "Priority Rules and Other Asymmetric Rationing Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 643-684, May.
- Eric Maskin, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1989. "Cost share equilibria: A Lindahlian approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 239-256, April.
- Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1996. "Equivalence of Lindahl equilibrium with participation prices and the core (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(1), pages 115-127.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal public goods; status equilibrium; axiomatic characterization;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.