Diversified Portfolios in a Benchmark Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, Paul A., 1974. "Fallacy of the log-normal approximation to optimal portfolio decision-making over many periods," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-94, May.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe & Solomon, Sorin, 2000. "Microscopic Simulation of Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124458901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Jason West, 2004. "A Fair Pricing Approach to Weather Derivatives," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Modeling the Volatility and Expected Value of a Diversified World Index," Research Paper Series 103, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2003.
"Pricing of index options under a minimal market model with log-normal scaling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 442-450.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Pricing of Index Options Under a Minimal Market Model with Lognormal Scaling," Research Paper Series 101, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Gerhard Stahl, 2003. "A Structure for General and Specific Market Risk," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 355-373, September.
- Leah Kelly, 2004. "Inference and Intraday Analysis of Diversified World Stock Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 24.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:07:y:2004:i:04:n:s0219024904002499 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmark model; growth optimal portfolio; diversified portfolio; diverse market; tracking rate; value at risk;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .