Pricing and Hedging Options in Incomplete Markets: Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gatfaoui Hayette & Chauveau Thierry, 2004. "Pricing and Hedging Options in Incomplete Markets: Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility," Finance 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- Stein, Elias M & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Stock Price Distributions with Stochastic Volatility: An Analytic Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 727-752.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Chauveau, Thierry & Gatfaoui, Hayette, 2002. "Systematic risk and idiosyncratic risk: a useful distinction for valuing European options," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 305-321.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Rüdiger Frey & Carlos A. Sin, 1999. "Bounds on European Option Prices under Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 97-116.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Analytical Comparisons of Option prices in Stochastic Volatility Models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002mf03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1999. "A minimality property of the minimal martingale measure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-31, March.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- repec:spr:portec:v:2:y:2003:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-003-0024-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscall pricing; idiosyncratic risk; incomplete market; stochastic volatility; systematic risk;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-08-16 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-06-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2004-08-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.