Between Progressivism and Institutionalism Albert Benedict Wolfe on Eugenics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Leonard, 2005. "Mistaking Eugenics for Social Darwinism: Why Eugenics Is Missing from the History of American Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 200-233, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsEugenics; Institutionalism; Social Evolution; Progressivism; Wolfe; Albert Benedict;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-07-08 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-07-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .