Report NEP-PKE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker, 2012. "Attacking the Treasury View, Again," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "Between Progressivism and Institutionalism Albert Benedict Wolfe on Eugenics," Department of Economics University of Siena 644, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hugo Bänziger, 2012. "Did The Globalization of Finance Undermine Financial Stability?," FMG Special Papers sp211, Financial Markets Group.
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2012. "Corruption, Rule of Law, and Economic Efficiency: Virginia vs. Chicago Public Choice Theories," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-24, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ding, Hong, 2012. "Economic growth and welfare state: a debate of econometrics," MPRA Paper 39685, University Library of Munich, Germany.