Report NEP-EVO-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Mitesh Kataria & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Honestly, why are you donating money to charity? An experimental study about self-awareness in status- seeking behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "Between Progressivism and Institutionalism Albert Benedict Wolfe on Eugenics," Department of Economics University of Siena 644, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Prasetyo, Yanu Endar, 2012. "On social and economic spheres: an observation of the “gantangan” Indonesian tradition," MPRA Paper 39671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2012. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hartmann, Dominik, 2012. "Sen meets Schumpeter: Introducing structural and dynamic elements into the human capability approach," FZID Discussion Papers 48-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Item repec:ubc:pmicro:yoram_halevy-2012-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2012. "Status-seeking and economic growth: the Barro model revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2012-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.