Gender Diversity and Firm Performance: Evidence from Dutch and Danish Boardrooms
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Quotas for women?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2010-06-07 18:38:06
- The machismo paradox
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-09-11 18:37:58
- Boardroom quotas: some issues
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-10-23 18:18:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2014.
"Socially gainful gender quotas,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 173-177.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2014. "Socially gainful gender quotas," Discussion Papers 168383, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2014. "Socially gainful gender quotas," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 71, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kay, Rosemarie & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine, 2016. "Gender diversity in top-management positions in large family and nonfamily businesses," Working Papers 02/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1100-1113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Saeed, Abubakr & Belghitar, Yacine & Yousaf, Amna, 2016. "Firm-level determinants of gender diversity in the boardrooms: Evidence from some emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1076-1088.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; firm performance; board diversity; female board representation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .