Globalization and wage inequality in South and East Asia, and Latin America: A gender approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008.
"Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Guatemala from a Matching Comparisons Perspective,"
Research Department Publications
4587, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hugo R. Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008. "Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Guatemala from a Matching Comparisons Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1626, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008. "Brechas salariales por género y etnicidad en Guatemala desde una perspectiva de comparaciones emparejadas," Research Department Publications 4588, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; gender gap; market openness; human capital;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-21 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2006-10-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2006-10-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2006-10-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2006-10-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.