Globalization and wage inequality in South and East Asia, and Latin America: A gender approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008.
"Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Guatemala from a Matching Comparisons Perspective,"
Research Department Publications
4587, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hugo R. Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008. "Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Guatemala from a Matching Comparisons Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1626, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Ñopo & Alberto Gonzales, 2008. "Brechas salariales por género y etnicidad en Guatemala desde una perspectiva de comparaciones emparejadas," Research Department Publications 4588, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; gender gap; market openness; human capital;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-21 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2006-10-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2006-10-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2006-10-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2006-10-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .