From correspondence analysis to multiple and joint correspondence analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Robert Boik, 1996. "An efficient algorithm for joint correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 255-269, June.
- Michael Greenacre & Rafael Pardo, 2005. "Multiple correspondence analysis of a subset of response categories," Economics Working Papers 881, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Busetta & A. Milito, 2010. "Socio-Demographic Vulnerability: The Condition of Italian Young People," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 375-396, July.
- Gabin Langevin & Pascaline Vincent, 2013. "National Identity and Immigrants’ Assimilation in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201341, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
KeywordsCorrespondence analysis; eigendecomposition; joint correspondence analysis; multivariate categorical data; questionnaire data; singular value decomposition;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .