A data-dependent skeleton estimate and a scale-sensitive dimension for classification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Lugosi & Andrew B. Nobel, 1998. "Adaptive model selection using empirical complexities," Economics Working Papers 323, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; hypothesis testing; statistical decision theory: operations research;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .