A sharp concentration inequality with applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Lugosi & Andrew B. Nobel, 1998. "Adaptive model selection using empirical complexities," Economics Working Papers 323, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sungchul & Su, Zhonggen, 2002. "The symmetry in the martingale inequality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 83-91, January.
- Olivier Bousquet, 2003. "New approaches to statistical learning theory," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 371-389, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConcentration of measure; Vapnik-Chervonenkis dimension; logarithmic Sobolev inequalities; longest monotone subsequence; model selection;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .