Combining Different Procedures for Adaptive Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Lugosi & Andrew B. Nobel, 1998. "Adaptive model selection using empirical complexities," Economics Working Papers 323, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan & Majid Mojirsheibani, 2015. "A simple method for combining estimates to improve the overall error rates in classification," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1033-1049, December.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2015.
"Distribution theory of the least squares averaging estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 142-159.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2013. "Distribution Theory of the Least Squares Averaging Estimator," MPRA Paper 54201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shou-Yung Yin & Chu-An Liu & Chang-Ching Lin, 2016. "Focused Information Criterion and Model Averaging for Large Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A016, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mojirsheibani, Majid & Kong, Jiajie, 2016. "An asymptotically optimal kernel combined classifier," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 91-100.
- Ruoyao Shi & Zhipeng Liao, 2018. "An Averaging GMM Estimator Robust to Misspecification," Working Papers 201803, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptive estimation; combined procedures; minimax rate; nonparametric regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:74:y:2000:i:1:p:135-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.