Market frictions, investor heterogeneity and persistence in mutual fund performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariadna Dumitrescu & Javier Gil-Bazo, 2015. "Market Frictions, Investor Heterogeneity, and Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Working Papers 816, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Xuemin (Sterling), 2008. "Liquidity, Investment Style, and the Relation between Fund Size and Fund Performance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 741-767, September.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & David K. Musto, 2002. "Demand Curves and the Pricing of Money Management," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1499-1524.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Gil-Bazo, Javier & Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo, 2008.
"When cheaper is better: Fee determination in the market for equity mutual funds,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 871-885.
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo & Gil-Bazo, Javier, 2005. "When cheaper is better: fee determination in the market for equity mutual funds," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb054309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Erik R. Sirri & Peter Tufano, 1998. "Costly Search and Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1589-1622, October.
- Joseph Chen & Harrison Hong & Ming Huang & Jeffrey D. Kubik, 2004. "Does Fund Size Erode Mutual Fund Performance? The Role of Liquidity and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1276-1302, December.
- Navone, Marco, 2012. "Investors’ distraction and strategic repricing decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1291-1303.
- Navone, Marco, 2012. "Reprint of Investors’ distraction and strategic repricing decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2729-2741.
More about this item
Keywordsmutual fund performance persistence; market frictions; investor sophistication.;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .