Social Capital and Mental Health in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sujarwoto, Sujarwoto & Tampubolon, Gindo, 2013. "Mother's social capital and child health in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-9.
- Tampubolon, Gindo & Hanandita, Wulung, 2014. "Poverty and mental health in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 20-27.
- Riumallo-Herl, Carlos Javier & Kawachi, Ichiro & Avendano, Mauricio, 2014. "Social capital, mental health and biomarkers in Chile: Assessing the effects of social capital in a middle-income country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 47-58.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; mental health; Indonesia;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-10-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2017-10-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.