Strengthening the roles of political parties in Public Accountability - A case study of a new approach in political party assistance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Accountability; Political Parties ; Development Cooperation; Political Party Assistance; Democratization; Impact evaluation; Political Economy Analysis; Political Science; Public Policy Analysis; Development Aid; Democracy Assistance;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.