On guidance and volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, Jonathan L. & Skinner, Douglas J. & Van Buskirk, Andrew, 2009. "Earnings guidance and market uncertainty," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 90-109, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:268-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary Brooke Billings & Bryan Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2014.
"Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(5), pages 2237-2278, October.
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary B. Billings & Bryan T. Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013. "Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 18984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Bushee, 2004. "Identifying and Attracting the "right" Investors: Evidence on the Behavior of Institutional Investors," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 16(4), pages 28-35.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:171-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Business and Securities Law; Accounting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2014-02-02 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2013039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.