Identifying and Attracting the "right" Investors: Evidence on the Behavior of Institutional Investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:496-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Colombo & Annalisa Croce & Samuele Murtinu, 2014. "Ownership structure, horizontal agency costs and the performance of high-tech entrepreneurial firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 265-282, February.
- Nadia Albu & Ruxandra Adriana Mateescu, 2015. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Corporate Governance The Case of Romanian listed Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 1-44, February.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:1268-1286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Shen & Richard Gentry, 2014. "A cyclical view of the relationship between corporate governance and strategic management," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 959-973, November.
- Kim, Kyonghee, 2010. "Blockholder monitoring and the efficiency of pay-performance benchmarking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 748-766, December.
- Ruxandra-Adriana MATEESCU, 2015. "Institutional Investors And Corporate Governance," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 369-374, April.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heng An & Qun Wu & Zhonghua Wu, 2016. "REIT Crash Risk and Institutional Investors," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 527-558, November.
- Brian L. Connelly & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & S. Trevis Certo, 2010. "Ownership as a Form of Corporate Governance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1561-1589, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1151-1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennings R. & Lev B. & Billings M.B., 2013. "On guidance and volatility," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kee H. Chung & Sean Yang, 2015. "Reverse Stock Splits, Institutional Holdings, and Share Value," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 177-216, March.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Angelidis, Timotheos & Skintzi, Vasiliki, 2014.
"Illiquidity, return and risk in G7 stock markets: Interdependencies and spillovers,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-127.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Angelidis, Timotheos & Skintzi, Vasiliki, 2012. "Illiquidity, return and risk in G7 stock markets: interdependencies and spillovers," MPRA Paper 40003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:16:y:2004:i:4:p:28-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.