Economic Globalization: Trends, Risks and Risk Prevention
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate Hynes & Eric Evans Osei Opoku & Isabel K. M. Yan, 2017. "Reaching Up and Reaching Out: The Impact of Competition on Firms’ Productivity and Export Decisions," Working Papers 201719, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mesut Savrul, 2016. "The Effect of Innovation Performance on Dimensions of the Globalization," Eurasian Eononometrics, Statistics and Emprical Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 56-67, January.
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2016-002002 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; policy coordination; capital controls;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:cpaper:001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .