Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 2006. "Public Debt As Private Wealth: Some Equilibrium Considerations," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 494-520, November.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2004. "Public Debt as Private Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 371, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2013.
"Public debt and full employment in a stock-flow consistent model of a corporate economy,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 511-528.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2011. "Public debt and full employment in a stock-flow consistent model of a corporate economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-26, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Betancourt-Gómez, Michel Eduardo, 2016. "El Consumo Privado y Público Déficit en América Latina: Teoría y Prueba Ricardian Equivalencia Hipótesis," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(22), pages 39-61, primer se.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic debt; Keynesian OLG model; dynamic effeciency; confidence.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2011-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .