Institutions and Firms in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Granville & Judith Shapiro, 2008. "Scratch a Would-Be Planner: Robbins, Neoclassical Economics and the End of Socialism," Working Papers 11, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "Le secteur pétrolier russe : le privé sous la houlette de l'Etat," Post-Print halshs-00003940, HAL.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2005. "Les fondements d'une nouvelle organisation du secteur pétrolier russe : entre le privé et l'Etat," Post-Print halshs-00003872, HAL.
- Murrell, Peter, 2003.
"Firms facing new institutions: transactional governance in Romania,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 695-714, December.
- Peter Murrell, 2003. "Firms Facing New Institutions: Transactional Governance in Romania," Electronic Working Papers 03-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; transition; enterprises; firm boundaries; legal systems; transactional governance; corporate governance; China;
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umd:umdeco:03-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Murrell). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.umd.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .