Explaining Public Attitudes on State Legislative Professionalism
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLegislative Professionalism; Public Opinion; Political Economy;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-10-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2008-10-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-10-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:0812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .