Report NEP-CDM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Funk & Christina Gathmann, 2007. "Does direct democracy reduce the size of government? New evidence from historical data, 1890-2000," Economics Working Papers 1123, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2008. "Electoral Uncertainty and Public Goods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0843, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Janeba, Eckhard & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2008. "The Welfare Effects of Tax Competition Reconsidered: Politicians and Political Institutions," Discussion Papers 2008/22, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Joan Esteban & Esther Hauk, 2008. "Leadership in Collective Action," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 756.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2008. "The Democratic Transition. A study of the causality between income and the Gastil democracy index," Economics Working Papers 2008-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Brian G. Knight & Chun-Fang Chiang, 2008. "Media Bias and Influence: Evidence from Newspaper Endorsements," NBER Working Papers 14445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Pierre Yared, 2008. "Future Rent-Seeking and Current Public Savings," NBER Working Papers 14417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2008. "Electoral Participation as a Measure of Social Inclusion for Natives, Immigrants and Descendants in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 3764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salerno, Gillian & Beard, Rodney & McDonald, Stuart, 2007. "Rent Seeking Behavior and Optimal Taxation of Pollution in Shallow Lakes," MPRA Paper 11225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Oct 2008.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00331298_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cheikh Ndiaye, 2008. "La gouvernance etat des lieux et controverses conceptuelles (State of the art and conceptual contreverses)," Working Papers 174, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Jeffrey Milyo & David M. Konisky & Lilliard E. Richardson, Jr., 2008. "Explaining Public Attitudes on State Legislative Professionalism," Working Papers 0812, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Elinder, Mikael & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2008. "Selfish and Prospective: Theory and Evidence of Pocketbook Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 3763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).