Socioeconomic Status and Obesity Gradient over Age:New Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnefond, Céline & Clément, Matthieu, 2014. "Social class and body weight among Chinese urban adults: The role of the middle classes in the nutrition transition," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 22-29.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Zhang, Xu, 2014. "Fast-food consumption and child body mass index in China: Application of an endogenous switching regression model," WIDER Working Paper Series 139, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Romling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Determinants of Obesity: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Papers 108350, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:144-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- CÃ©line BONNEFOND & Matthieu CLEMENT, 2015.
"Does social class affect nutrition knowledge and food preferences among Chinese urban adults?,"
2014-2015_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2015.
- BONNEFOND Céline & CLEMENT Matthieu, 2015. "Does social class affect nutrition knowledge and food preferences among Chinese urban adults ?," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsOverweight and Obesity; Socioeconomic Status; China;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-08-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-08-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:10122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .