Report NEP-TRA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karas, Alexei & Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2010. "The effect of deposit insurance on market discipline: Evidence from a natural experiment on deposit flows," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Norio Usui & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Why Has China Succeeded-And Why It Will Continue To Do So," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_611, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yu-Wei Hu, 2010. "Management of China's foreign exchange reserves: a case study on the state administration of foreign," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 421, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Korhonen, Iikka & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "Does diversification increase or decrease bank risk and performance? Evidence on diversification and the risk-return tradeoff in banking," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bing Ma, 2010. "Socioeconomic Status and Obesity Gradient over Age:New Evidence from China," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-122, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Chen, Shiyi & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2010. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission-Based Productivity Change and Industrialization in Post-Reform," Working Paper Series wp2010-78, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2010. "China’s monetary policy and the exchange rate," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Agricultural water management in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 24535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cerrato & Alexander Kadow & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," Working Papers 2010_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Zhong Zhao, 2010. "Earnings Instability and Earnings Inequality in Urban China: 1989â€“2006," Working Papers id:2783, eSocialSciences.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey A. & Vlasov, Sergey A., 2010. "Russian fiscal policy during the financial crisis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marie-Luce Ghib & Marielle Berriet-Solliec, 2010. "Mise en oeuvre de la politique des structures roumaines : une nécessaire définition de l'activité agricole pour un ciblage des mesures," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Jan Zilinsky, 2009. "What Determines Borrowing Costs of EU Countries," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Tibor Lalinsky, 2010. "Business Competitiveness after Euro Adoption in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers OP 3/2010, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Marie-Luce Ghib & Pierre Wavresky & Krystyna Larkham & Lucian Luca, 2010. "Les petites exploitations roumaines connaissent elles une évolution sous contraintes de localisation?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/4, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.