Evaluation of a Proposal to Reinstate the New York Stock Transfer Tax
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 418 N Pleasant St, Amherst MA 01002|
Phone: (413) 545-6355
Fax: (413) 545-2921
Web page: http://www.peri.umass.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Pollin & Stephanie Luce & Mark Brenner, 1999. "Economic Analysis of the New Orleans Minimum Wage Proposal," Research Reports rr1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Robert Pollin & Mark Brenner, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Santa Monica Living Wage Proposal," Research Reports rr2, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michael Raper, 1999. "Self-selection bias and cost-of-living estimates," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 64-77, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "The Causes and Consequences of the Dependence of Quality on Price," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Sumner H. Slichter, 1920. "The Scope and Nature of the Labor Turnover Problem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 329-345.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perirr:rr8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.