Economic impact of generalized tariff preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Length:||xiii, 90 p.|
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989.
"Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer,"
Kiel Working Papers
369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bernhard Herz & Marco Wagner, 2008. "Exportweltmeister Deutschland - ein Sommermärchen?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(4), pages 446-464, November.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1999. "The WTO and the millennium round: between standstill and leapfrog," Kiel Discussion Papers 352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman & Miriam Manchin, 2006. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 197-216.
- J. Francois & B. Hoekman & M. Manchin, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-073/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Francois & B. Hoekman & M. Manchin, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp87, IIIS.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard & Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference erosion and multilateral trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3730, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard & Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Greenaway & R. Hine, 1993. "Trade policy and protection in the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 433-456, December.
- Donges, Juergen B., 1986. "Whither international trade policies? Worries about continuing protectionism," Kiel Discussion Papers 125, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Iván Martín, 2003. "El Sistema Generalizado de Preferencias: las razones de una frustración (Generalized System of Preferences: The Reasons for the Frustration)," International Trade 0307007, EconWPA.
- Bernhard Herz & Marco Wagner, 2007. "Do the World Trade Organization and the Generalized System of Preferences foster bilateral trade?," Working Papers 020, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Hadjinikolov, Dimitar, 2010. "Глобалното Направление На Общата Търговска Политика На Ес В Началото На Новия Век
[Global direction of EU common commercial policy at the beginning of the new century]," MPRA Paper 25244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman. Bernard & Prowse, Susan, 2005. "Economic policy responses to preference erosion : from trade as aid toaid for trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3721, The World Bank.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Roland Siebeke, 1989. "Is the GSP antiquated?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 24(6), pages 298-302, November.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martin & Carlos A. Primo Braga, 2009. "Trade Preference Erosion : Measurement and Policy Response," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9437, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed