Minimum wages, low pay and unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fries, Jan, 2014. "Age and skill bias of trade liberalisation? Heterogeneous employment effects of EU Eastern Enlargement," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-113, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maren Lurweg & Andreas Westermeier, "undated". "Jobs Gained and Lost through Trade - The Case of Germany," Working Papers 200114, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2017.
"Wage inequality and structural change,"
GRAPE Working Papers
8, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Smyk, Magdalena, 2017. "Wage Inequality and Structural Change," IZA Discussion Papers 11250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2018. "Wage Inequality and structural change," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201801, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Maren Lurweg & Jens Oelgemöller & Andreas Westermeier, "undated". "Sectoral Job Effects of Trade - An Input-Output Analysis for Germany," Working Papers 200113, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2007. "The Matthew effect of unemployment: how does it affect wages in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 07-19.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elisabeth Kutschka, 2011. "Quality Upgrading, Skill Demand and International Trade: The Case of German Manufacturing," FEMM Working Papers 110022, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 95, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lurweg, Maren & Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Sectoral job effects of trade: An input-output analysis for Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 19, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 18, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "What makes a good job? Job quality and job satisfaction," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 215-215, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/7740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .