Solutions of Dynamic Linear Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Broze, Laurence & Gourieroux Christian & Szafarz A, 1984. "Solutions of dynamic linear rational expectations models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8421, CEPREMAP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Ekiz, Funda & Lebedinsky, Alex, 2014. "Cagan type rational expectation model on complex discrete time domains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 148-151.
- Junior, Renato Galvão Flôres & Szafarz, Ariane, 1992.
"Minimal identification of dynamic rational expectations systems,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 46(3), July.
- Renato Flôres & Ariane Szafarz, 1992. "Minimal Identification of Dynamic Rational Expectations Systems," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/691, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006.
"Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Addressing Economic Crises: The Reference-Class Problem," Working Papers CEB 12-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Szafarz, Ariane, 2012.
"Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 105-111.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Financial Crises in Efficient Markets: How Fundamentalists Fuel Volatility," Working Papers CEB 10-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149191, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jones, John Bailey, 2002.
"Has fiscal policy helped stabilize the postwar U.S. economy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 709-746, May.
- John Bailey Jones, 1999. "Has Fiscal Policy Helped Stabilize the Postwar U.S. Economy?," Discussion Papers 99-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2016. "System reduction and finite-order VAR solution methods for linear rational expectations models," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 285, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subsidy Uncertainty and Microfinance Mission Drift," Working Papers CEB 11-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016.
"The Linear Systems Approach to Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
875, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "The linear systems approach to linear rational expectations models," Economics Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .