Does efficiency lead to lower prices? A new perspective from microfinance interest rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Aqsa Aziz & Uchenna Tony‐Okeke & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018.
"The determinants of interest rates in microfinance: Age, scale and organizational charter,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 135-159, August.
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Aziz, Aqsa & Tony-Okeke, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "The determinants of interest rates in microfinance: age, scale and organisational charter," MPRA Paper 87866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Aqsa Aziz & Uchenna Tony-Okeke & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "The determinants of interest rates in microfinance: age, scale and organisational charter," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/006, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Millone, Matteo, 2015.
"Practice What You Preach: Microfinance Business Models and Operational Efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 28-42.
- Millone M.M. & Bos J.W.B., 2013. "Practice what you preach: Microfinance business models and operational efficiency," Research Memorandum 067, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:176-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Seck Fall & Akim Al-Mouksit & Harouna Wassongma, 2018. "DEA and SFA research on the efficiency of microfinance institutions: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01794625, HAL.
- Asongu, Simplice & De Moor, Lieven, 2015.
"Recent advances in finance for inclusive development: a survey,"
67299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & De Moor Lieven, 2015. "Recent advances in finance for inclusive development: a survey," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/005, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1368-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia, Md Aslam & Ben Soltane, Bassem Ibrahim, 2016. "Productivity and its determinants in microfinance institutions (MFIs): Evidence from South Asian countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/179160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.