Spurious Inference in the GARCH(1,1) Model When It Is Weakly Identified
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ma Jun & Nelson Charles R & Startz Richard, 2007. "Spurious Inference in the GARCH (1,1) Model When It Is Weakly Identified," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yan & Luger, Richard, 2009. "Efficient estimation of copula-GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Luger, Richard, 2012. "Finite-sample bootstrap inference in GARCH models with heavy-tailed innovations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3198-3211.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2014.
"A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 376-381, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2012.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cristhian Mellado & Diego Escobari, 2015.
"Virtual integration of financial markets: a dynamic correlation analysis of the creation of the Latin American Integrated Market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(19), pages 1956-1971, April.
- Mellado, Cristhian & Escobari, Diego, 2014. "Virtual Integration of Financial Markets: A Dynamic Correlation Analysis of the Creation of the Latin American Integrated Market," MPRA Paper 60958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Kumari, Swati & Song, Suyong, 2015. "Time variation in the relative importance of permanent and transitory components in the U.S. housing market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 92-99.
- Trypsteen, Steven, 2017. "The growth-volatility nexus: New evidence from an augmented GARCH-M model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 15-25.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Marfatia, Hardik A., 2013. "The time-varying response of foreign stock markets to U.S. monetary policy surprises: Evidence from the Federal funds futures market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-24.
- Sarkar, Asani & Zhang, Lingjia, 2009. "Time varying consumption covariance and dynamics of the equity premium: Evidence from the G7 countries," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 613-631, September.
- Enders, Walter & Ma, Jun, 2011. "Sources of the great moderation: A time-series analysis of GDP subsectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-79, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-05-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-05-12 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:uwec-2006-14-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .