Spurious Inference in the GARCH(1,1) Model When It Is Weakly Identified
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ma Jun & Nelson Charles R & Startz Richard, 2007. "Spurious Inference in the GARCH (1,1) Model When It Is Weakly Identified," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luger, Richard, 2012. "Finite-sample bootstrap inference in GARCH models with heavy-tailed innovations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3198-3211.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2014.
"A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 376-381, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2012.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cristhian Mellado & Diego Escobari, 2015.
"Virtual integration of financial markets: a dynamic correlation analysis of the creation of the Latin American Integrated Market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(19), pages 1956-1971, April.
- Mellado, Cristhian & Escobari, Diego, 2014. "Virtual Integration of Financial Markets: A Dynamic Correlation Analysis of the Creation of the Latin American Integrated Market," MPRA Paper 60958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Kumari, Swati & Song, Suyong, 2015. "Time variation in the relative importance of permanent and transitory components in the U.S. housing market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 92-99.
- Trypsteen, Steven, 2017. "The growth-volatility nexus: New evidence from an augmented GARCH-M model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 15-25.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Marfatia, Hardik A., 2013. "The time-varying response of foreign stock markets to U.S. monetary policy surprises: Evidence from the Federal funds futures market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-24.
- Sarkar, Asani & Zhang, Lingjia, 2009. "Time varying consumption covariance and dynamics of the equity premium: Evidence from the G7 countries," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 613-631, September.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2014.
"On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1058-1066, April.
- Alfred Haug, 2012. "On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks," Working Papers 65, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2013. "On Real Interest Rate Persistence: The Role of Breaks," Working Papers 1303, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Liu, Yan & Luger, Richard, 2009. "Efficient estimation of copula-GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2284-2297, April.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:51:y:2019:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Coleman & Vitor Leone, 2015. "An investigation of regime shifts in UK commercial property returns: a time series analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(60), pages 6479-6492, December.
- Enders, Walter & Ma, Jun, 2011. "Sources of the great moderation: A time-series analysis of GDP subsectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-79, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:uwec-2006-14-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.