Nonparametric Measures of Capacity Utilization: A Dual Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1989. "Assessing the Federal Reserve's Measures of Capacity and Utilization," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 181-242.
- J. M. Cassels, 1937. "Excess Capacity and Monopolistic Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 426-443.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Morrison, Catherine J, 1981. "Capacity Utilization Measures: Underlying Economic Theory and an Alternative Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 48-52, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamel HELALI & Maha KALAI, 2013. "Direct and indirect measures of capacity utilization and Economic growth: A nonparametric analysis of the Tunisian industry," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 144-155.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:10:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0463-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2002-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .