Report NEP-ECM-2002-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2002. "Cointegration Vector Estimation by Panel DOLS and Long-Run Money Demand," NBER Technical Working Papers 0287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SOLAN, Eilon, 2002. "Perturbed Markov Chains," Les Cahiers de Recherche 757, HEC Paris.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2002. "Nonparametric Measures of Capacity Utilization: A Dual Approach," Working papers 2002-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Busettti, F. & Harvey, A., 2002. "Testing for Drift in a Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0237, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & ROSENBERG, Dinah & SOLAN, Eilon, 2002. "Approximating a sequence of observations by a simple process," Les Cahiers de Recherche 756, HEC Paris.