Cognition, Redundancy, and Learning in Organizations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Langlois & Pierre Garrouste, 1997. "Cognition, Redundancy, And Learning In Organizations," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 287-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane, 2005.
"Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 178-199, October.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-00274280, HAL.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-01300351, HAL.
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," Working Papers halshs-00340832, HAL.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Riccardo Fontanella, 2011.
"Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 928-950, October.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Fontanella, Riccardo, 2010. "Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning," MPRA Paper 22949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Garrouste, 2001. "Learning in economics: the Austrian insights," ICER Working Papers 25-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340832, HAL.
More about this item
- D - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:1996-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.