Cognition, Redundancy, And Learning In Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Langlois & Pierre Garrouste, 1996. "Cognition, Redundancy, and Learning in Organizations," Working papers 1996-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane, 2005.
"Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 178-199, October.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-00274280, HAL.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-01300351, HAL.
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," Working Papers halshs-00340832, HAL.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Riccardo Fontanella, 2011.
"Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 928-950, October.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Fontanella, Riccardo, 2010. "Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning," MPRA Paper 22949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Garrouste, 2001. "Learning in economics: the Austrian insights," ICER Working Papers 25-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340832, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization; information theory; learning models; J.E.L. classifications: D83; D20; L23;
- D - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:4:y:1997:i:4:p:287-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .