Multifamily Housing and Resident Life Satisfaction: Evidence from the European Social Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Vallance & Harvey C. Perkins & Jacky Bowring & Jennifer E. Dixon, 2012. "Almost Invisible: Glimpsing the City and its Residents in the Urban Sustainability Discourse," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(8), pages 1695-1710, June.
- Roger Andersson & Lena Magnusson Turner, 2014. "Segregation, gentrification, and residualisation: from public housing to market-driven housing allocation in inner city Stockholm," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Elizabeth Burton, 2002. "Measuring urban compactness in UK towns and cities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(2), pages 219-250, March.
- Alan Mace & Peter Hall & Nick Gallent, 2007. "New East Manchester: Urban Renaissance or Urban Opportunism?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 51-65, January.
- M. Sirgy & Terri Cornwell, 2002. "How Neighborhood Features Affect Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 79-114, July.
- Iwata, Shinichiro & Yamaga, Hisaki, 2008. "Rental externality, tenure security, and housing quality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 201-211, September.
- Glen Bramley & Sinéad Power, 2009. "Urban form and social sustainability: the role of density and housing type," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 30-48, January.
- Ed Diener & Ronald Inglehart & Louis Tay, 2013. "Theory and Validity of Life Satisfaction Scales," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 497-527, July.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of life; built form; housing density; life satisfaction; compact cities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-HAP-2015-08-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.