The Irish Credit Bubble
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Connor, Gregory & Flavin, Thomas & O’Kelly, Brian, 2012.
"The U.S. and Irish credit crises: Their distinctive differences and common features,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 60-79.
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian O’Kelly, 2010. "The U.S. and Irish Credit Crises: Their Distinctive Differences and Common Features," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n206-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- van Bekkum, Sjoerd, 2016. "Ireland’s 2010 EU/IMF intervention: Costs and benefits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 175-183.
- Alison Johnston & Aidan Regan, 2015. "Taming Global Finance in an Age of Capital? Wage-Setting Institutions' Mitigating Effects on Housing Bubbles," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 87, European Institute, LSE.
- Aramburu Leunda, Aitor & Aramburu Leunda, Garbiñe, 2011. "Irlanda: euroa, higiezinen burbuila eta gaur egungo egoera," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman & Jon Las Heras, 2013. "Building on easy money:The political economy of housing bubbles in Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 201318, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios & Dermot Coates, 2014. "Property-led Urban, Town and Rural Regeneration in Ireland: Positive and Perverse Outcomes in Different Spatial and Socio-economic Contexts," Open Access publications 10197/4952, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Michelle Norris & Nessa Winston, 2012. "Young People's Trajectories through Irish Housing Booms and Busts: headship, housing and labour market access among the under 30s since the late 1960s," Open Access publications 10197/4922, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Rock, Sarah & Ahern, Aoife & Caulfield, Brian, 2016. "The economic boom, bust and transport inequity in suburban Dublin, Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 32-43.
- Howden, David, 2013. "The Icelandic and Irish Banking Crises: Alternative Paths to a Credit-Induced Collapse," MPRA Paper 79602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios & Dermot Coates, 2013. "Property-led Urban, Town and Rural Regeneration in Ireland: positive and perverse outcomes in different implementation contexts," Working Papers 201311, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:200950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .