Report NEP-AGE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2009. "Early retirement and employment of the young," Working Papers 200948, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Chen Wei & Liu Jinju, 2009. "Future Population Trends in China: 2005-2050," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-191, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Morgan Kelly, 2009. "The Irish Credit Bubble," Working Papers 200950, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Galama, Titus & Kapteyn, Arie, 2009. "On The Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," IZA Discussion Papers 4622, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angela Hung & Erik Meijer & Kata Mihaly & Joanne K. Yoong, 2009. "Building Up, Spending Down Financial Literacy, Retirement Savings Management, and Decumulation," Working Papers 712, RAND Corporation.
- Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 231, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2009. "Patent Productivity of German Professors over the Life Cycle," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Annette Baudisch & James W. Vaupel, 2009. "Senescence vs. sustenance: evolutionary-demographic models of aging," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-040, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2009. "Social Insurance in the Philippines: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Discussion Papers DP 2009-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fjeldvig, Knut, 2009. "Life Cycle Wages of Doctors - An Empirical Analysis of the Earnings of Norwegian Physicians," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:11, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2009. "On the relationship between mobility, population growth, and capital spending in the United States," Working Paper Series WP-09-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.