Life Cycle Wages of Doctors - An Empirical Analysis of the Earnings of Norwegian Physicians
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010.
"Medical Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey,"
2010-09, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption Over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 2010-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysicians; age-earnings; income; mincer function; gender; empirical analysis; Norway;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2009_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .