The Normalized Quadratic Expenditure Function
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain, A K M Nurul & Serletis, Apostolos, 2020. "Technical change in U.S. industries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 579-600.
- Himics, Mihaly & Britz, Wolfgang, 2013. "Trade Diversion Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements Under Tariff Rate Quota Regimes," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160383, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2017. "A century of interfuel substitution," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 28-42.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2011. "International evidence on aggregate short-run and long-run interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-216, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNormalized Quadratic; expenditure function; flexible functional forms; elasticities.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2009-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.