On the Tang and Wang Decomposition of Labour Productivity Growth into Sectoral Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2004. "Sources of aggregate labour productivity growth in Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 421-444, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2015. "Economic Growth in Canada and the United States: Supply-Push or Demand-Pull?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(4), pages 773-798, December.
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2012. "Sectoral Contributions to Labour Productivity Growth in Canada: Does the Choice of Decomposition Formula Matter?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 97-117, Fall.
- Andrew Sharpe & Bert Waslander, 2014. "The Impact of the Oil Boom on Canada's Labour Productivity Performance," CSLS Research Reports 2014-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Michael-John Almon & Jianmin Tang, 2011. "Industrial Structural Change and the Post-2000 Output and Productivity Growth Slowdown: A Canada-U.S. Comparison," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 22, pages 44-81, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex numbers; labour productivity; decompositions of aggregate labour productivity into sectoral effects.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2008-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .