Mergers and Investments in New Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2013.
"Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 513-528, September.
- Yongmin Chen and Marius Schwartz, 2009. "Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017.
"The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments,"
Economics Working Papers
1579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Motta, Massimo & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Working Papers 17-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_056, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, when Firms Compete in Prices and Investments," Working Papers 987, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Federico, Giulio & Langus, Gregor & Valletti, Tommaso, 2018. "Horizontal mergers and product innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-23.
- Greenstein, Shane & Ramey, Garey, 1998. "Market structure, innovation and vertical product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 285-311, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMerger Policy; Product Innovation; R&D Investments;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-10-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2018-10-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2018-10-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAW-2018-10-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2018-10-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:32923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.