Using Nonparametric Conditional M-Quantiles to Estimate a Cumulative Distribution Function in a Domain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Chambers & Nikos Tzavidis, 2006. "M-quantile models for small area estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 255-268, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Otto-Sobotka, Fabian & Salvati, Nicola & Ranalli, Maria Giovanna & Kneib, Thomas, 2019. "Adaptive semiparametric M-quantile regression," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 116-129.
- J. N. K. Rao, 2015. "Inferential issues in model-based small area estimation: some new developments," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Stefano Marchetti & Luca Secondi, 2017. "Estimates of Household Consumption Expenditure at Provincial Level in Italy by Using Small Area Estimation Methods: “Real” Comparisons Using Purchasing Power Parities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 215-234, March.
- G. Bertarelli & R. Chambers & N. Salvati, 2021. "Outlier robust small domain estimation via bias correction and robust bootstrapping," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 30(1), pages 331-357, March.
- N. Salvati & N. Tzavidis & M. Pratesi & R. Chambers, 2012. "Small area estimation via M-quantile geographically weighted regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Valéry Dongmo Jiongo & Pierre Nguimkeu, 2018. "Bootstrapping Mean Squared Errors of Robust Small-Area Estimators: Application to the Method-of-Payments Data," Staff Working Papers 18-28, Bank of Canada.
- Fabrizi, Enrico & Salvati, Nicola & Trivisano, Carlo, 2020. "Robust Bayesian small area estimation based on quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Giulia Romano & Nicola Salvati & Andrea Guerrini, 2014. "Factors Affecting Water Utility Companies’ Decision to Promote the Reduction of Household Water Consumption," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(15), pages 5491-5505, December.
- Stefano Marchetti & Maciej Beręsewicz & Nicola Salvati & Marcin Szymkowiak & Łukasz Wawrowski, 2018. "The use of a three‐level M‐quantile model to map poverty at local administrative unit 1 in Poland," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 181(4), pages 1077-1104, October.
- Enrico Fabrizi & Caterina Giusti & Nicola Salvati & Nikos Tzavidis, 2014. "Mapping average equivalized income using robust small area methods," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 685-701, August.
- Chandra, Hukum & Salvati, Nicola & Chambers, Ray & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2012. "Small area estimation under spatial nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2875-2888.
- Weston Anderson & Seth Guikema & Ben Zaitchik & William Pan, 2014. "Methods for Estimating Population Density in Data-Limited Areas: Evaluating Regression and Tree-Based Models in Peru," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Bhuiyan, M. Kamruj Jaman & Hossain, M. Jamal & Islam, Mohammad Amirul & Imam, M. Farouq & Quddus, Md. Abdul, 2020. "Small Area Estimation Of Nutritional Status Of Under-Five Children In Sylhet Division: An M-Quantile Approach," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 41(1), July.
- Cristina Rueda & José Menéndez & Federico Gómez, 2010. "Small area estimators based on restricted mixed models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(3), pages 558-579, November.
- Baldermann, Claudia & Salvati, Nicola & Schmid, Timo, 2016. "Robust small area estimation under spatial non-stationarity," Discussion Papers 2016/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Stefano Marchetti & Caterina Giusti & Monica Pratesi, 2016. "The use of Twitter data to improve small area estimates of households’ share of food consumption expenditure in Italy [Die Nutzung von Twitter Daten um die Small Area Schätzungen vom Ausgabenanteil," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 10(2), pages 79-93, October.
- Forough Karlberg, 2015. "Small Area Estimation For Skewed Data In The Presence Of Zeroes," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 541-562, December.
- Walter, Paul & Groß, Markus & Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2017. "Estimation of linear and non-linear indicators using interval censored income data," Discussion Papers 2017/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fernando A. S. Moura & André Felipe Neves & Denise Britz do N. Silva, 2017. "Small area models for skewed Brazilian business survey data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(4), pages 1039-1055, October.
- Stefano Marchetti & Caterina Giusti & Nicola Salvati & Monica Pratesi, 2017. "Small area estimation based on M-quantile models in presence of outliers in auxiliary variables," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(4), pages 531-555, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2010-05-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.