Toward an Autonomous-Agents Inspired Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John & Miller, John H. & Palmer, Richard, 1994. "Characterizing effective trading strategies : Insights from a computerized double auction tournament," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-96, January.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2000. "From Homo Economicus to Homo Sapiens," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 133-141, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Double Auction Markets; Autonomous Agents; Genetic Programming; Bargaining Strategies; Monopsony; Procrastination Strategy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-07-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2011-07-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-07-21 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-07-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .