Education and Unemployment in Israel, 1976-1994: Reducing the Anomaly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Johnson, 1979. "The Demand for General and Specific Education with Occupational Mobility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 695-705.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Gomez & Noah Meltz, 2002. "The Zero Sum Illusion: Industrial Relations and Modern Economic Approaches to Growth and Income Distribution," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 37, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2000-05-22 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2000-05-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2000-05-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2000-05-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:nmeltz-99-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.