Report NEP-HIS-2000-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hart, Robert A., 2000. "Hours and Wages in the Depression: British Engineering, 1926-1938," IZA Discussion Papers 132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jacob (Yaacov) Weisberg & Noah M. Meltz, 1999. "Education and Unemployment in Israel, 1976-1994: Reducing the Anomaly," Working Papers nmeltz-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bender, Stefan & Haas, Anette & Klose, Christoph, 2000. "IAB Employment Subsample 1975-1995 Opportunities for Analysis Provided by the Anonymised Subsample," IZA Discussion Papers 117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Victor Zarnowitz, 2000. "The Old and the New in U.S. Economic Expansion of the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Andrew Powell, 2000. "Can Emerging Market Bank Regulators Establish Credible Discipline? The Case of Argentina, 1992-1999," NBER Working Papers 7715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2000. "Debt Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 7722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Nicole M. Fortin, 2000. "Occupational Gender Composition and Wages in Canada: 1987-1988," Working Papers baker-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.