Improving the Rank-Adjusted Anderson-Rubin Test with Many Instruments and Persistent Heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2008. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of the LIML Estimator with Possibly Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-542, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marcelo J. Moreira, 2003. "A Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test for Structural Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1027-1048, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen & John C. Chao & Norman R. Swanson, 2012.
"Instrumental variable estimation with heteroskedasticity and many instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), pages 211-255, July.
- Jerry Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen M. Woutersen & John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2007. "Instrumental variable estimation with heteroskedasticity and many instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao & Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen, 2011. "Instrumental Variable Estimation with Heteroskedasticity and Many Instruments," Departmental Working Papers 201111, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hausman & Newey & Woutersen & Chao & Swanson, 2009. "Instrumental Variable Estimation with Heteroskedasticity and Many Instruments," Economics Working Paper Archive 566, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2007. "t-Tests in a Structural Equation with Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-467, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2008. "On Finite Sample Properties of Alternative Estimators of Coefficients in a Structural Equation with Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-577, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ribeiro, André L.P. & Hotta, Luiz K., 2013. "An analysis of contagion among Asian countries using the canonical model of contagion," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 62-69.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl Turyna, Monika & Kucsera, Denes, 2015. "Employment effects of minimum wages in Europe revisited," MPRA Paper 65761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2008cf588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.