Statistical Testing of Optimality Conditions in Multiresponse Simulation-based Optimization (Revision of 2005-81)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acácio M. De O. Porta Nova & James R. Wilson, 1989. "Estimation of Multiresponse Simulation Metamodels Using Control Variates," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1316-1333.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2009. "Kriging metamodeling in simulation: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 707-716, February.
- Martin, Michael A., 2007. "Bootstrap hypothesis testing for some common statistical problems: A critical evaluation of size and power properties," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 6321-6342.
- Sridhar Bashyam & Michael C. Fu, 1998. "Optimization of (s, S) Inventory Systems with Random Lead Times and a Service Level Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 243-256.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M., 2005. "Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 826-834, September.
- Kao, Chiang & Chen, Shih-Pin, 2006. "A stochastic quasi-Newton method for simulation response optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 30-46, August.
More about this item
KeywordsStopping rule; metaheuristics; response surface methodology; design of experiments;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:3e563d88-0029-47f6-a66b-ed001f03a5fb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .