Does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Inflation? Evidence from Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Exchange-rate regime and economic growth: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- D’Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2015.
"The role of the exchange rate regime in the process of real and nominal convergence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 21-37.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the Process of Real and Nominal Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 7627, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Riccardo Rovelli, 2013. "The role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the process of Real and Nominal Convergence," Working Papers 1314, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2006-01-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2006-01-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-01-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-01-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sermet Pekin) or (Ilker Cakar) or (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.